+ 2019-20 Registration Forms

Please print, complete, and return to the school office by January 28, 2019.
Registration Forms 2019-20

+ 8th Grade Trip Forms

8th Grade Trip Forms

+ AfterCare, Early Drop-off, Late Pick-up

Early Drop-off/Late Pick-up Registration Form
AfterCare Registration Form
AfterCare Handbook

Early Drop-off and Late Pick-up are offered through Saint Henry School.

  • Early Drop-off
    • K-8 only: starts at 6:45am in the Dining Hall
  • Late Pick-up
    • K-8: until 3:50pm in the Dining Hall
    • Pre-K: until 3:45pm in the Kindergarten classrooms

Families may utilize Early Drop-off or Late Pick-up when needed as long as they have the registration form completed and on file with the school office. Fees are detailed in this form and will be billed through FACTS. Please note that Late Pick-up is only offered on full school days; it is not offered on half days, snow days, or holidays.

For students who need to stay as late as 6:00pm, AfterCare is offered by Saint Mary Villa and takes place in the school's music classrooms downstairs. Please first check for availability by calling Lori Flemming at 615-414-8253. If space is available, complete the registration form and return to the school office. Fees for AfterCare will be both billed by and paid to Saint Mary Villa.

+ Athletics - Health and Concussion Awareness Form

Health and Concussion Awareness Form

Any student playing sports with Saint Henry School or the Diocese of Nashville must have this form completed and turned in to the school athletic director (

+ Change of Address

Change of Address Form

If you have a change of address, please update your information through the PlusPortal, and also return this form to the school office.

+ Immunization Requirements

All students must have immunization records on file with the school office. Doctors may fax immunization records to the school at 615-356-9293. Immunization records must be on a Tennessee form.

View the requirements for specific grades below.

+ Medications

Complete the Medication Administration form if you wish to keep medicine for your child in the school clinic to be administered by the school nurse. This form applies to both prescription and over-the-counter medications. Turn this form in to the school nurse along with the requested medication.

The Parental Consent for Self-Administration form applies to inhalers only. Turn this completed form in to the school nurse.

+ P.E. Uniform Order Form

Complete the online form here.