Home & school association committees
- Hospitality Committee - Help organize and provide refreshments for various functions throughout the school year.
- Welcome Committee - Help organize events for new families and provide refreshments for these events.
- Spirit Shop - Help set up and sell merchandise the first Friday of each month and at various events throughout the year.
- Cafeteria - Assist in serving food to students at lunch. Volunteers are contacted on an as-needed basis.
- Copy Room - Assist the school office one morning per week in making copies requested by teachers.
- Development - Assist the Development Director with bulk mailings, picture days, open houses, etc. Volunteers are contacted on an as-needed basis.
- Library - Assist with shelving and checking in books. Volunteers usually commit to one 2-hour shift each week or every other week; schedule is flexible.
- Book Fair - Fall (dates not yet set)
- Faith Rally - Friday, February 1st
- Grandparents' Day - Friday, April 5th
- Walkathon - Friday, April 12th
Volunteer Interest Form
Want to help out? Let us know! Select the opportunities you're most interested in.