SHS uniforms can be purchased through Mills Uniform Company.
Mills will sell SHS uniforms with the new school logo starting in July 2018. Parker-brand uniforms bearing the previous school logo will still be acceptable to wear for the next three years.
View dress code specifics below.
Standard & Summer Uniform
The Summer Uniform is optional and may be worn from April 15th - September 30th. The Standard Uniform may be worn year-round.
Out of Uniform Days
- Clothing appropriate for school must be worn (for both a dress up day or casual day.)
- Skirt length same as school uniform (at or below the knee).
- Jeans and loose fitting athletic pants are appropriate for out-of-uniform days.
- Tank tops, net shirts, mini-skirts, tight fitting apparel (i.e. leggings, yoga pants, jean jeggings or any such fashions, as well as bleached or frayed clothing) are not appropriate for school.
- All printing or advertisements must be appropriate for school.
- Shirts need to be long enough to tuck in.
- Shorts are permitted on out-of-uniform days during the time summer uniform is worn. The only shorts permitted on out-of-uniform days are uniform walking shorts or SHS gym shorts or shorts that are the exact same length and style as the gym or uniform shorts. (The gym shorts have an inseam length of at least 6 inches.)Tennis shoes may be worn. No sandals or other open toed or open backed shoes (Crocs, etc.).
- Accessory policy applies on out-of-uniform days.
If a student's clothing is inappropriate, parents will be called to bring appropriate clothing. The student who violates the dress code on an out-of-uniform day may receive a minor infraction.